I. Love. Fall.
Fall screams 2 of my favorite things
PUMPKIN and FLANNEL!!!!!
1 Frozen Banana
1/2 cup Pureed pumpkin
1 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
1 tablespoon Maple syrup
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup Ice
Blend it together and you are in Pumpkin heaven.
PUMPKIN DOUGHNUTS w/ SOUR CREAM FROSTING
“make you go nuts“
1/2 cup canola oil, plus more for pans
1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon fine salt
1/4 teaspoon backing soda
1 cup pure pumpkin puree
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
3/4 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons sour cream
1/4 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Heat oven 350 F. Lightly oil 2 doughnut pans. If you have 1 that’s okay, you’ll just make more batches.
- Whisk together the floor, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and baking soda in a medium bowl, set aside.
- In separate bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, granulated sugar, brown sugar, oil, egg, and vanilla. Add the dry ingredients and mix until just combined (don’t over mix).
- Spoon a 1/4 cup batter into each compartment unless using a small doughnut pan. Bake until the donuts are golden brown and spring back lightly when touched,12 to 14 minutes. Let cool in the pas for 15 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to coll completely.
- Meanwhile whisk together the powdered sugar, sour cream, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Drizzle over the doughnuts scatter on the sprinkles, let set before serving.